[Moo] Marshel needed

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 14:26:20 PDT 2005

Greetings one and all I am lord Loric of Ironwood and have need of a heavy Marshal for a Sunday fighters practice in Winchester VA. The incipient canton of Avan an lar is changing their practices to Jim Barnett park on Sunday afternoons from 2 till dark and do to the fact that we do not have a warranted Marshal in the heavy discipline we need to borrow someone until we can finish warranting someone to fill the position. Is there a heavy Marshal out there that isn't going to war practice that can help us out on Sunday? Yours in service Loric of Ironwood