[Moo] OT: Request

AlysounA at aol.com AlysounA at aol.com
Wed May 25 18:45:42 PDT 2005

Greetings to the People of Stierbach:

I apologize for any intrusion (especially to those of you who have already
read this), but I unexpectedly find myself in urgent need of housing in the
Fairfax, Oakton, Vienna  (or even Falls Church or Reston) area, for myself  and
my bedroom, living room/den, and dining room furniture. I need to be  moved in
by June 26th (or sooner). I can afford reasonable rent for good  value, al
though I really don't want to pay a fortune to live in a tiny, one  bedroom
"luxury" apartment...

I would greatly appreciate any help or referrals anyone can give.

Thank you so much for your help - and for letting me interrupt like  this,

Thierry
_AlysounA at aol.com_ (mailto:AlysounA at aol.com)
(H) 703-502-0295