[Moo] Baronial Birthday - Archery

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 11:27:06 PDT 2005

Barony,

   I was hoping someone could tell me what target archery is going on at Baronial Birthday.  What time is bow inspection and is there any competitions or Royal Rounds scheduled? Or will shooting just be contining from inspection until it's too dark to see the targets?  And who will be the archery Marshal in charge?
   I want to find out if I can squeeze in a few rounds of shooting between A&S stuff.

Thanks,
Marcolo

http://mail.yahoo.com