[Moo] Baronial-At-Home

Mitchell, Lisa Lisa_Mitchell2 at intuit.com
Fri May 13 08:54:57 PDT 2005

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: moo-bounces at stierbach.org [mailto:moo-bounces at stierbach.org]On Behalf
Of Marsaili Johnston
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:54 AM
To: Adrianna de Bois; moo at stierbach.org
Subject: Re: [Moo] Baronial-At-Home

What's the date?

Marsaili

Adrianna de Bois <adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com> wrote:

Greetings!

Our Baronial-at-home is going on a tour to Sterling, VA: hosted by Mistress
Ilse and Iustinos
(as ever, please excuse misspellings)

Where: 13 Jermyn Court, Sterling, Virginia, 20165
When: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM open
What will be provided: A main course and drinks will be provided by us
to share.  Feel free to being a desert, bread, or side dish, but do not
feel obligated to do so, especially if this is your first gathering.
What to bring: Your feast gear, if you have some!  We'll discuss what
folks do and do not like about types of feast gear, what was common in
period, and what to bring to an event to have a splendid and spiffy time
at feast.

Directions:

>From Route 28: *Take Route 28 north to where it ends at Route 7.  Take
Route 7 east (cross three lanes of traffic), and take your first left
onto Countryside Drive.  **Turn right onto Cromwell Road, and take the
second left onto Vandercastle Road (it's a one-way loop - the first road
is the Vandercastle exit). Jermyn Court is the first turn on the left.
Our townhouse is brown, #13, the second from the left in the row that
faces Vandercastle Road.

>From Route 7:  Heading 7 east, turn right onto Countryside Drive
immediately before the Route 28 interchange, but after the Loudoun County
line.
Follow directions from ** above.
Heading 7 west, turn left onto Countryside drive immediately after the Route
28 interchange, but before the Fairfax County line.  Follow the directions
from ** above.

>From points south: Take I-95 North to Route I-495 East.  Take either
I-66 East (longer but no charge) or the Dulles Toll Road (shorter but
with tolls) to Route 28.  Follow directions from * above.

>From points west: Take I-66 or the Dulles Greenway to Route 28.  Follow
directions from * above.

Parking: Park in spaces "115" in front of 13 Jermyn Court, in spaces
marked "Visitor" along Vandercastle Drive, or anywhere along both sides
of Cromwell Drive.

En service;

~Adrianna d e Bois
Chatelaine, Barony of Stierbach
www.stierbach.org/chatelaine/newcomer.htm

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Make  <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/my/navbar/sethp/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>
Moo mailing list
Moo at stierbach.org

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia

http://mail.yahoo.com