[Moo] Holiday Faire/Katrina

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Sat Nov 5 03:20:25 PST 2005

This is a response to my original email regarding sci-fi, fantasy, comix,
dvds, vhs, rpg and the like.

For those who have items to donate you can bring them to holiay faire and I
will accept them at my booth.  I'll be in my usual spot as I need water and
electricty so I'll be by the lunch booth and 'facilities.'

My cousin (and perhaps I) will be driving down there for xmas and will bring
a load with us.  In addition to what I'm shipping.

Thank you for your time, consideration and support of our fellow imagination
seekers who are in their hour of need.

SCA garb and the like will also be accepted as my baby brother is Lord Pal
Uto of Nord du Lac.

VÖRÖSHAJÚ SOFFYA
http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole