[Moo] Holiday Faire Merchant Update

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Sat Nov 12 20:32:48 PST 2005

All Holiday Faire Merchant Spaces have been rented at this time.  I am Sold Out of merchant spaces.
I will however take your name and contact you should a space open up.

If you have not sent me your reservation paperwork and have not contacted me about merchanting
before today, you will be on a waiting list.

If you are not sure if you are on the list as a merchant, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I will be
sending out a comfirmation email shortly.

Thank you,
Cairistiona
Merchanting Coordinator who is doing the Happy Dance right now!!