[Moo] Holiday Faire Fencing

Joseph Hines jhines0042 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:37:24 PST 2005

I would like to thank those who came out to support Fencing in Stierbach at
Holiday Faire.

We had 10 fencers on the field and 4 marshals available to work with. The
weather was very nice so we ended up moving outside for the Tournament of
Style. Everyone seemed to have a grand time.

Lord Dante di Pietro won the tournament by skill at arms and Baroness
Belphoebe won the tournament by fencing with the most style.

Other notable fencers were the Gypsy Connor and Lord Geoffrey Ap Clywd who
were both in the final round of the tournament against Dante whilst Connor
was forced to fight against Belphoebe to decide which of them had the most
style.

Vivat and Congratulations to our two winners, Dante and Belphoebe!

Thank you all for coming out,

Valentine Graye