[Moo] Thank you for coming to Holiday Faire

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Sun Nov 20 20:09:41 PST 2005

I want to take this opportunity to give thanks to all those who helped in the Success of Holiday Faire.

Baron Colum and Baroness Briana --  Thank you.  You hauled tables, help set up, and provided
                 dinner to the volunteers on Friday night.  You also have been very supportive of my
                 adventures.  I look forward to many more...grin.
Autocrat -- Lord Sean MacKelly:  Thank you for autocratting Holiday Faire again this year.  I have enjoyed
                 working with you and would do so again anytime.   Thank you for my "book".  I will try to
                 use it more often in my duties...grin
Seneschal -- Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael:  You are always there to help out not only as
                 a Seneschal, but as a friend too.  You too have supported my adventures and have kept me out of
                 trouble when I strayed.
Troll -- Lord Siegfried McClure:  You did a grand job running Troll.  Thank you very much for your hard work
                and the help of your "staff"..
Helper in Stealth -- Morsdesuper:  Thank you for helping the merchants with their set-ups, troubleshooting
                the minor problems that arose and kept them from becoming major problems.
Silent Auction -- Kurios Iustinos Ancyrenos:  You did an outstanding  job with Silent Auction.
To all the Merchants:  Thank you so very much for coming.  Many of you traveled long hours to be here.
               I hope you will come back next year and be part of Holiday Faire.  It was so nice to see so
               many familiar faces.  To the merchants in the second building, I am again very sorry that the building
               had heating problems, and we were unable to resolve that.
Thank you Master Efenwealt and Playn Fore Quartres for performing during the day.  You really added
               to the event with your music.
Lord Abel Brem of Regnesfole and Lord Valentine Graye, thank you for moving the heavy and rapier activities out
               doors.  Because of you, I was able to allow another dozen merchants to come to Holiday Faire.
Lady Miriam Calvert of Giddiehall Honiburn:  Thank you for greeting the Newcomers.  We had quite a few
               visitors this day.
Children's Actitivies -- Lady Faílenn inghean Mheanmain:  Thank you for running Children's Activities.
Stierbach Helpers:  There are a lot of helpers who came out and helped with this event.  They set up chairs
               for Court, set-up the "Fireplace" banner, swept the floors, emptied trashcans, and set up/take down
               tables.  Without your help, I think Sean and I would still be there....grin.
To everyone who came to Holiday Faire:  Thank you for coming and I hope you come back again next year.

YIS,
Lady Cairistiona de Coveran
Merchant Coordinator for Holiday Faire