[Moo] Heavy activities for Holiday Faire--One more week

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 14:07:31 PST 2005

Greetings all!
The heavy fighting for Stierbach's Holiday Faire

Authorizations will begin promptly at 11:00am with the tournaments
starting at noon.

Noon: Beast of Stierbach - single opponents can challenge the mighty
beast to see if they can slay this legendary monster of antiquity.

1:00pm: Crestfallen tournament - prizes for the best crest and winner
of the tourney. The Barony has spare crests, but please delight the
crowd and your opponent with your own panache and style on the
tournament field. Crests must be able to be knocked off with a single
good blow.

2:00 pm: Spear & shield tourney - Teams of two. One person has a spear;
the other with shield- Only the person with a spear can land a killing
blow.

Time, weather, and enthusiastic participants assembled we can do melee
outside; or continue with an open bearpit.

Date: November 19
Location: Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Rd,
Manassas, VA 20112.

Find out more about the event here:
http://www.stierbach.org/events/holiday2005.html

Autocrat: Lord Sean MacKelly (Matthew Kelly), 19130 Pintail Ct,
Purcellville, VA 20132. (540) 338-6498, email: theermine at aol.com

Yours in service,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc