[Moo] Fencing Class in Stierbach

Joseph Hines jhines0042 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:53:58 PDT 2005

Stierbach will be holding a Fencing Class on Sunday, October 9th at 1:00 PM

Class will be held at the home of Marco and Leonara at
5598 Newberry Ct.
Dale City, VA 22193

I will be teaching basic fencing skills, covering the armor regulations,
weapon regulations, and basic how-to fence as a start. Depending on the
audience in attendance we may cover more but I want to start with the basics
so that all can feel welcome to join in.

After the class there will be some fencing drills and there may be some one
on one pickup fighting. I cannot guarantee the presence of a fencing marshal
however so all fencing will be at the fencers own discretion if we don't
have a marshal.

Class will run from 1 PM til we get tired of it or it gets too dark to see.

What you should bring:

-- Pencil/Pen and paper if you care to take notes (not required)
-- Any books you may have on fencing that you would like to pass around
-- Fencing Gear if you have it
-- Lacking any kind of Fencing Gear, bring a set of work gloves (leather)
with no holes in them.
-- Authorization card, if you have one.
-- A desire to learn and try something new.
-- Some form of ID that shows you are 18 or older. (If you are younger than
18 you will need to have a parent or guardian with you.)

If you would like to sign up for more fencing related discussions, please
send me an email at jhines0042 at gmail.com

Thanks,

Valentine Graye