[Moo] Date set for Gleann Abhann Coronation

Laurie garadh at erols.com
Wed Oct 5 19:10:48 PDT 2005

FYI....

 Greetings everyone,

 The news that so many have been waiting on.  We have a site and a date for
Gleann Abhann Coronation.  The site is Kiwanis Camp outside Alexandria
Louisiana, and the date is November 5th, 2005.  Expect a flyer to be posted
in the next day or two.  The event will be hosted by the Kingdom of Gleann
Abhann, Countess Lailiane is the Autocrat, and Barun Rory will be the
reservationist.  Just in case something should go wrong, the camp has
reserved December 3rd for us as well as a back up date.

 Feel free to cross post as appropriate,

 In Service,
Master Stephan of Durham,
Seneschal, Gleann Abhann