[Moo] Thank you

Joseph Hines jhines0042 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:36:01 PDT 2005

Well, I think that we had a very succesful first class.

First I would like to say thank you to all that showed up. Without you there
would be no class and no fencing in Stierbach. Secondly I would like to
thank Marco and Leonara for letting us use their back yard.

We had, all told, 8 students in the class, 9 when you count me (even I
learned stuff) and that is just about perfect.

We had all levels of skill from total new never fenced before to previous
collegiate fencers 8 years out of practice, to currently authorized in
Atlantia.

But most of all, we had fun.

Valentine Graye