[Moo] a small notice of SCA items for sale

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 13:27:06 PDT 2005

All,

I have been out on disability for 3 months now, and to raise money, I am
selling some of my SCA items on ebay. Forgive the intrusion, but there are some
items I know my fellow Stierbach people will love - especially a tea service
for  two in a lovely basket that acts as a tea cozy - I thought of my friends
who  play Japanese - and I'm sure they will fall in love with it as I did.

Anyway, I am listing more and more items this week, the tea service being
one of them. My seller id on ebay is "telara". And forgive me this email if any
find it bothersome.

To all, no, I am not leaving the SCA. I love it too much. Health has
prevented me from attending events and seeing many of my dear friends. I will be
back, never fear. I am determined. And I am improving daily. Love to you  all....

Lady Honora