[Moo] Ad Fontes Demo

Adrianna de Bois adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 07:56:15 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

On November the 7th at 1pm, we will be holding a demo at Ad Fontes Academy in Centerville.

K-6 will be attending, bring our audience to a little under 60 total students.  There are several people who've comitted to this, but the more the merrier!

The format will either be a "presentation" with break-off hands-on items after, or stations to rotate through if we have enough presenters.

Below is the note describing what this teacher desires, if any of these are your "area" and you are able to attend, let me know!

> Our history classes are studying the Middle Ages,
> Renaissance, and Reformation times this year.
October or November (Middle Ages)
winter or spring (Renaissance & Reformation).
> I would be very interested in having the students learn more about
> calligraphy and illumination, archery, armor, armored tournament
> combat, period instruments and music, costuming and clothing,
> cooking, or anything else of interest.

Please help my first demo to be a success ;-) and respond!
~Adrianna d'Ebbonbois
Chatelaine