[Moo] NewComer Dates

Adrianna de Bois adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 12:34:47 PDT 2005

Clarification:
At the Baronial Meeting (10/4) , we decided that due to various circumstances, we are combining the A&S night with the Baronial At-home this month.  (we were concerned about both events competing for attendance as well as 1 activity/week due to high gas :-)

"Both" are being held October 18th at their excellencies at the traditional time (7:30ish-? Cerridwen?)
En Service;
Adrianna

The Bull states that the location of the next A&S night on Oct 18 will be the Manassas Central Library and here you mention that it’s to be held at their Excellencies home.  Shall I assume the latter?

New Comer Info:

There are several dates fast approaching for Newcommers:

Sunday October 9th: Stierbach Fencing Class (contact jhines0042 @ gmail.com for more information)

On Tuesday, October 18th we will be having an "Arts and Sciences Display" at their Excellencies home starting at 7:30.  Directions can be found on the web site.  There will be leather working, fiber arts, archery, personal libraries, chainmail and a lampworking display.  Come and find out most of what we do!

November 17th-Newcomer and Dance Night in Sterling at the East Loudon Regional Library (21030 Whitfield Pl: Sterling, VA 20165) from 7-9.

Demo at Ad Fontes in Centreville: dates forthcoming.

Feel free to contact me or Mistress Cerridwen for information!

~Adrianna