[Moo] Mark your calendars for this event!!

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Wed Oct 19 03:06:43 PDT 2005

This is to inform and confirm we posted a check so A Taste of Creole will be
there in our usual space.  So those who emailed inquiring if we will be
there for our 5th year, a resounding YES!

I had some difficulty ordering Beignet Mix, but my father drove into New
Orleans and purchased my required stock from Cafe du Monde itself when it
opened last week.

We will only have coffee, tea, cocoa & cider along with beignets.

VÖRÖSHAJÚ SOFFYA
A Taste of Creole
HYPERLINK
"http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole"http://community.webshots