[Moo] Travel Fund and the Sweet Shoppe

Denise V McMahon denise at shado.info
Mon Sep 12 09:08:30 PDT 2005

Lady Kim of Wolfshaven is Atlantia's Travel Fund Coordinator and is
sponsoring a series of Sweet Shoppes (i.e bake sales) at several of the
events that we will be attending in the future, as well as at Bright
Hills own Treachery on the Tokaido at
the end of October.

I know that we all have a lot to do.  I also know first hand of the
enormous generosity that this group is steeped in!

I am going to make some Cookies that Bring Joy and some chocolate candy
pops in the shapes of castles and princesses for her. (Wilton has such
marvelous lollipop molds!) Is there anyone else who would be willing to
help supply Lady Kim with an additional assortment of items to support
our Kingdom?

The Shoppe will be at Chalice, Highland Foorde's Investiture, Crusades,
and possibly Storvik's Baronial Birthday too.

Even just a dozen cookies or a few small cakes would help out
enormously.

Lady Kim's email address is: kim_wolfshavensca at yahoo.com

Thank you all and I now return you to your previously scheduled emails.

hugs!

-Rowan B.

Did We not comfort your heart and relieve you of the burden weighing
down your back? Did We not exalt your renown? Every hardship is
followed by comfort. Indeed every hardship is followed by comfort.

-Qur'an, Ash-Sharh, Surah 94:1-6