[Moo] Interbaronial practice canceled this month

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 12:59:04 PDT 2005

I was hoping to pick this up again after Pennsic, but I have an
unforeseen commitment.  We'll try again in Oct.

Please note that I will be teaching 3 classes at University

Marshaling 101

Review of the Basic Melee Manual
Now that we have a major war under our belts, how do we make this a
better resource.  Please bring your own copy, especially for you have
notes on it for ways to improve this document.

Advanced Tactics, An Open discussion
Bring your crazy ideas so that we can talk about them and start an
outline for an Advanced tactics manual

Turgeis Hakonson