[Moo] Games at Isenfir's 30th Anniversary and Games Tourney

AW quotku at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 08:34:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,

For those interested in gaming, the Shire of Isenfir
will be hosting its annual Games Tourney at our 30th
Anniversary celebration on Oct. 22.

http://www.isenfir.org/gamestourney

There will be a chess tournament as well as a games
tournament. The games tournament will consist of
Fanonara, Alquerques, Wari (medieval Mancala), 12 Man
Morris, and Nard (medieval Backgammon). The rules for
these games and the tournaments may be found on the
website.

For those more interested in the pursuit of "higher
stakes", the Red Mountain Inn will provide a number of
gambling games including Crowns and Anchors,
Gluckhaus, Goose, and more. All admissions include
Isenfir coins to start you off in your gambling.
Additional Isenfir coins will be available for a small
fee. Isenfir coin purchases are non-refundable.

Please remember that the preregistration deadline is
Oct. 17. All who preregister will be entered into a
drawing for a wonderful handmade Byzantine necklace
made with gold wire, pearls, garnets, and citrines.

Please join us as we celebrate our 30th Anniversary
with activities for all. For more details, please
visit our website.

http://www.isenfir.org/gamestourney

Many thanks,
Lady Anne la Settere