[Moo] "Stierbach" and demo?

Adrianna de Bois adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 08:06:06 PDT 2005

Hi!

I had a person from Stierbach, Germany e-mail me asking how we came upon the name Stierbach.

Being new and don't know much of the history of the name.........so how did we come across "Stierbach"?

Also-I have a contact who would like to do a demo at Ad Fontes Academy in Centreville, VA during the day.  It's an elementary school, with more information forthcoming.  Being a school, the demo would have to be during a school day.  I'll bring it up at the meeting-please have dates in mind you'd be able to attend ;-)

~Adrianna d'Ebbonbois

En Service:
~Adrianna de Bois
Chatelaine, Barony of Stierbach