[Moo] Forgive me for the bandwidth - I need SCA help

Telara at aol.com Telara at aol.com
Sat Apr 1 11:17:42 PST 2006

Greetings, Dear SCA friends,

Currently, my house is for sale. It is a very nice house at a reasonable
price, in good repair as I've maintained it and improved it over the years. The
house is in Hamilton, which is in Loudoun county, 7 miles west of Leesburg.  I
need to move for health and financial reasons.

I'm hoping that my SCA friends in the area might post a notice at their  job,
or send out the URL to anyone they know who is seeking a house. The URL is:
_http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?frm=byxmls&xlid=1053954734&lnk
src=00045&poe=realtor_
(http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?frm=byxmls&xlid=1053954734&lnksrc=00045&poe=realtor)

In addition to what is listed, All the Appliances convey and the appliances
are newer ones.The heat pump is a Lennox. The refrigerator has an ice maker.
The  attic has flooring for storage. And there is an exterior sewer line clean
out.  There is also a 1,500.00 carpet allowance.

My thanks to anyone who might be able to help me get my house sold.

All the best,
Honora
( Dana Hites, 540-338-3136)