[Moo] Baronial At Home & SCA Camping - April 19

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 08:28:42 PDT 2006

For the April 19th Baronial At Home, Baron Colum and Baroness Briana invite you into their home to socialize and learn about SCA camping in Atlantia.
Can I still camp if all I have is a modern tent?
What can I expect at a camping event?
What do I bring (or not bring)?
What should I expect if I'm just day-tripping to a camping event?
This activity is open to all. SCA garb is not required; street clothes are welcome.
If you are not a newcomer, please come and share your experiences
Please contact Baroness Briana (baroness2 at stierbach.org) with questions.
Time: 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Location: 10738 River Run Drive, Manassas VA 20112
Telephone: 703-365-9097
Directions: http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm
Pet alert: two friendly Labrador retrievers will meet you at the door.