[Moo] Sapphire Joust Registration Reminder

kathrynsnead at adelphia.net kathrynsnead at adelphia.net
Mon Apr 24 13:20:48 PDT 2006

To all,

Below I've forwarded a message from the Merry Rose with updated information on Sapphire Joust from the autocrat.  Here's a reminder that prices for registration for Sapphire Joust go up on May 1, 2006, so mail those registrations in this week!

Ilse von Brenner
Sapphire Joust - Encampment Coordinator for Stierbach

My apologies to those who get this many  times.  I am
attempting to disperse some information about the
upcoming Sapphire Joust and Kingdom Birthday event.