[Moo] Baronial Birthday Working Party

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Sun Apr 30 18:00:48 PDT 2006

Greeting to the Noble and Hard Working Barony of Stiercbach.

To all the wonderful people who showed up today for the working party,

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

It was another day of outstanding effort.  All of the people who have part in managing the event that I needed to show up today did, and lots of fine baronial folks put in a great deal of hard work.  Lots of great ideas came up and I hope we can use them all.

As such, we will NOT be having a working party in May.  After talking to quite a few of you, May is a very busy month for everyone.  Plus I think that we are in good shape and need to give the area some time to grow what ever is going to grow so we can manage it closer to event day.

Therefore, looking ahead, we will plan on either the 24th or 25thof June as our next time to get together.  As of now, the only two events on the Kingdom calender are Wastlands in NC and the Seneschal/Exchequer Symposium.  So, let me know if you are planning to come and which day is better.  I would like to try and do Sat. the 24th so we can still have our usual Sunday activities.

Don't have to answer today, just give it some thought over the next could of weeks.

Again, thanks for all your effort.  We're going to have a great site.

Turgeis