[Moo] correction to Date for Working Party

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 19:22:44 PDT 2006

Baron Turgeis and company made a great start on the site but more is needed.  We especially need to get some archers out to work on the archery area. (no one really likes to have poison ivy.)  I urge the barony to come together on the thirtieth and make short work of the clearing and spraying.  If we get enough people we could make a picnic lunch of it.

In service to the crown and Stierbach
Baron Colum

From: cwymarc at comcast.net

I added this to the Baronial calendar of events for 11 am on April 30th.

From: <turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net>