[Moo] Lace Bobbins for Sale

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 18:26:08 PDT 2006

Sure, that would be fine.  I have them bundled together in their different sets.

  See you then,
  Marsaili

Lady Orla Carey <orla at lady.sca.org> wrote:
  Marsaili

If you get no other takers before then I'd like to look at the Bayeux type
ones tomorrow when I'm over there.

Orla

Lady Orla Carey
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet
Co-Minion to Lady Tirzah McCrudden

AIM: OrlaCarey

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.