[Moo] This Weekend

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 07:49:34 PDT 2006

Your Excellency,

   I have spoken with Mr. Miller and he said there will be no problem with us coming out on Sunday.  He was also pleased that last time everyone took care to not let any livestock out.  Let us all please keep this in mind again this week.

Thanks,
Marcolo

Sunniva Kyrre <sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net> wrote:        Posted for Baron Turgeis

Greetings Fair Stierbach,

I just wanted to remind everyone  that we are having the Baronial Birthday working party this Sunday, 30th.   Please bring any gardening/lawn equipment you can.  And if even if you  don't have any equipment, please come anyway as there is still lots of moving of  stuff that has to get done.

I think His Excellency said something about a  cookout?  Maybe?

In any case, this event has the potential to do  very well.  I am continuous talking up the event at every event to anyone  that will listen.  This includes the rapier community.   I have  been in contact with some individuals within the rapier community who will  hopefully do a lot of advertising for us.  I happen to mention the fact  that the VERY LAST war point this year at Pennsic will be the Rapier Woods  Battle.

So, any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.  I  will be showing up on site about 10:30 Sunday morning.

Marcolo, will you  please make the appropriate coordination with the owners?   Thanks.

In Service to Knight, Crown and Kingdom,
Turgeis  Hakonson

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx