[Moo] What are the plans for tomorrow

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 04:32:39 PDT 2006

We are bringing our grill. If you want to cook something, bring it. We're hoping to shop at Farmer Miller's store for ours, otherwise, I'll be making a run back to civilization.

We will also throw in a stack of paper goods, but am not sure what else. Haven't checked the condiment supply lately.

Briana

From: garadh at verizon.netTo: Watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org; moo at stierbach.orgDate: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:35:19 -0400CC: jmdarby at comcast.net; Sunniva_Kyrre at verizon.net; baroness2 at stierbach.orgSubject: [Moo] What are the plans for tomorrow

Hello everyone,

What are the plans for tomorrow?  Is the clean-up of the B-Birthday site still a go?  Are we grilling?  What should I bring?  How many more questions should I post?

Just inquiring,
Cairistiona