[Moo] Stierbach Birthday - Lost and Found - additional item

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 17:01:15 PDT 2006

Folks there was one item I forgot to include on the Lost and found list.

Someone left behind a camp chair

Thanks,
Marcolo

   Some of our friends who visited us left some of their personal items

on the site and I would like to see everyone get their belongings back.

The lost and found list is below.

Fencing sword
arming cap
eating dagger
bungee chord
bracelet (or anklet I suppose)
sunglasses
a basket full of feast gear

please drop me an e-mail or call me at home before 10:30pm and we can

work out getting you and your property reunited.

Ld Marcolo Delmare
Autocrat of Stierbach's Baronial birthday
Akeru Thunder

stierbacher @ yahoo.com
703-680-3108

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx