[Moo] Head Cooks wanted for future Events

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 16:30:19 PDT 2006

Greetings!

I am looking to fill the following Cook positions for upcoming Sudentorre
events.  If you are interested in doing one of these, please send me an  email
with a brief summary of what you might do as a menu, as well as a brief
listing of your experience as a cook (not necessarily within the SCA!).  I  would
like to fill these positions by November (at the latest).

Head Feast Cook for Defending the Gate (March 2007) -- responsible for a
dinner for about 100 people.  Kitchen conditions are not ideal, budget is  $800.
No theme is set.

Head Lunch Cook for Defending the Gate (March 2007) -- responsible for
providing a sideboard lunch to be served on the field.  Cannot  guarentee any
cooking space on site that morning, arrangements could be  made.  Budget and
numbers still in flux, but we pushed over 300 attendance  last year.

Head Cook for Tournoi des Enfants (May 2007) -- responsible for providing a
sideboard lunch at this event.  There is no dinner feast at this  event.  Food
will have to be "kid-friendly" and does not need to be  entirely period.
Cooking conditions will most likely be open air, maybe  running water (maybe
not).  Budget and numbers still in the works.

If interested please email me off-list.

Thanks!

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley  Hall

Autocrat, Defending the Gate VI
Autocrat, Tournoi des Enfants