[Moo] parade information please

a_ramsay at verizon.net a_ramsay at verizon.net
Fri Dec 1 12:24:37 PST 2006

I will bring bread.

From: TheWolfhou at aol.com
Date: 2006/11/30 Thu PM 04:34:30 CST
To: moo at stierbach.org
Subject: Re: [Moo] parade information please

Oh it would be wonderful if any wish join Sudentorre at the Fredericksburg parade. The theme this year is "a Carribean Christmas". We are playing with in 1492, Columbus sailed to the Carribean blue. The Santa Maria hit a sandbar the 24th, and sank on Christmas day of that year. We have turned Otel's truck into the Santa Maria for those who wish to ride. Walkers around have 3 life rings, and a lettered sign (in poetic form) of what we are portraying... and we will be wishing all a merry Christmas and Yule season...    We are meeting at the CCC (on Dandridge St, just off of College ave, near U of Mary Washington, in Fredericksburg) between 3 and 3:30 before the parade to gather, and carpool down to the parade. The truck has to be at the lineup spot by 4pm. We are in Section 5, meeting on Wolfe St, beside the Executive Plaza . We are between cub scout pack 846 and the Comonwealth Highland Dancers. The Parade begins about 5:30 pm. Remeber it is dark, so bring your battery candles and lanterns... After the parade, we will enjoy a potluck dinner together. We need a person or 2 willing to stay at the CCC during the parade to oversee the setting up of the potluck, and to warm up anything. I will bring a sliced turkey, so what else do others wish to bring? Merry Christmas to all--Blitha of Wolfhou