[Moo] Japanese night--Ii and Aine's house, Thursday 12/21/2006

Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.) tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 07:08:59 PST 2006

Written in conjunction with the winter's first frost, greetings.  It
warms our heart that our friends and neighbors would work so
diligently on our behalf, but we would not wish anyone to put
themselves out for our sake.  Please be at your ease, and allow
yourself informal dress.  If you would wish to bring your finery to
share, or even to work on it during the festivities, you are more than
welcome to, however.

The first day of the twelfth month of the year of the fire dog     Katsumori
     To Yamamori no Korehide