[Moo] upcoming A&S

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 20:47:31 PST 2006

Stierbachi,

   I would like to take this time to plug a few upcoming A&S activities in and near the Barony.

Monday the 11th the vocal music group "Alle Psalite" is having an open house meeting for holiday music.  Come and join in the caroling or just listen and enjoy.

Every Monday, 7:30-9 pm in Herndon.  Please contact Mistress Anne of Carthew (anne AT ravenstreet.org) for more information or directions. Music files can be found at   http://www.ravenstreet.org/Anne/alle_psallite/alle_psallite.htm and on the  Yahoo Group AllePsallite.

Tuesday the 12th, 19th and 26th Scribal at Enequy's house.  Bring your project or come learn if you haven't done so before.

http://www.stierbach.org/weekly.htm#scribe

Wednesday the 13th Cooks Guild meeting. This month features Japaneese desserts.  Lord Iustinos assures us that there is in fact not a predominance of fish eyes used in Japaneese desserts contrary to what we may have seen on TV. lol

Cooks Guild
         All are invited to bring your favorite cookbooks and dish with          us.
         Meets: Second Wednesday of the month.

http://www.stierbach.org/weekly.htm

Thursday the 14th is A&S night at the Wymarc's hosted by Master Richard and Mistress Ceridwen.  This is an open house night to work on projects and perhaps watch a movie or just socialize.

Friday the 29th is Bardic at my house. Thier Excellencies will be out of town this month and will not be hosting bardic at their home.  So come over my house and join the circle or just listen. Starting at 7ish. For directions follow the link below. You will not be greeted by fuzzy labs at my door but you may meet Karl the Frank and I assure you he only bites if you ask nicely.  He does however like to be scratched behind the ear and have his belly rubbed.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=vPOGxRWv%2BzRLTfOPzkuYKA%3D%3D&longitude=Osp1g8gfmQGlvazNJath4g%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&cat=&address=5598+Newberry+Ct&city=Dale+City&state=VA&zipcode=22193-4120

Every Sunday is open house at House Wolfhou in Sudentorre.  Participate in sundry A&S and martial activities.

Archery and Thrown Weapon Practice and A&S Happenings Held every Sunday from 2:30 until Dark (8 p.m.) in Stafford at House Wolfhou.
http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/activities_info.php#Wolfhou

Tuesday the 19th and 26th is the Sudentorre A&S meetings. http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/activities.php

Thursday the 21st is Leatherworking workshop at Baron Collum's place.

If I missed anything please let us know.  However please note how full our Barony is of A&S activities and fine people willing to share their knowledge and talent with the rest of us. Thank to you all!

Marcolo
Baronial MoAS

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx