[Moo] A request for help on the 23rd and 24th in Sudentorre

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 10:05:20 PST 2006

 Sent on behalf of Siegfried  McClure:

Once again, the Canton of Sudentorre is wrapping books, in garb, at  the
Borders in North Stafford (off 610 near 95) as a fund raiser.   After getting all
the volunteers I can from the Canton, I am sending  out the call to the Barony
as a whole.

I am coordinating the volunteers for the two nights.  Please let me  know if
you can come and help out along with any date or time restrictions you  have.
We are wrapping on Saturday the 23rd from 6pm to Midnight, and  Sunday the
24th from 4pm to 8pm.

We need the following skills:

Wrappers
Calligraphers
Entertainers (Musicians, Jugglers, whatever)
Greeters/Talkers

I am making a schedule to be sure that we don't overwhelm the store  with a
horde at any given time.

Thank you, and in service,

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of  Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com