[Moo] ISO A&S Judges for the Tournament of Love & Beauty

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 05:08:43 PST 2006

Greetings!

  We are in need of A&S judges for the Tournament of Love & Beauty.  We have a theme of Tokens of Love and would like to have some judges with a fairly wide range of knowledge, since we don't what you'll be asked to look at.

  Please contact me if you are interested in this.

  Many Thanks,

  YIS,
  Lady Marsaili Johnston

Lady Marsaili Johnston
Chatelaine
Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia