[Moo] Northern Regional War Practice: March 12th

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 15:34:52 PST 2006

FYI

From: abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Cc: ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org, storvik at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice: March 12th
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:07:44 +0000

Northern Regional War Practice
Sunday March 12 (The traditional day after Bloodbath)

All stalwart warriors ready to brave wind and ice awaken from your
winter slumber and join the first Northern Regional War Practice on
Sunday, March 12th.

The site will be the traditional Ponte Alto Sunday Practice site at
Tysons-Pimmit Park, behind Tysons-Pimmit Library, Falls Church

Our simple plan for the day is melee, melee, and even more melee.
Warmups and singles to begin at noon, with the first call to muster at
1pm.

Directions:
Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East
(Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park.

For questions please contact:
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc, at abelofregnesfolc at aol.com