[Moo] Defending the Gate V -- Updates & Announcement

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 09:51:48 PST 2006

For the full flyer see the website at:
_http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg5.php_ (http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg5.php)

Deadline for early Registration is March 11th!

Silent Auction: Will be a fundraiser for the Royal Travel Fund.   Please
contact _Baroness Sunniva  Kyrre_ (mailto:sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net)  for more
information.  You can bring any donations for the  auction to Kingdom A&S
Festival.

Kingdom Sweet Shop will be setting up at Defending the Gate.  Enjoy a  tasty
treat after lunch and help support the Royal Travel Fund!

Feast Menu:  Contact _THLady  Aelfwynn of Whitby_ (mailto:mcdanielm at si.edu)
with any dietary concerns.
1st Remove: Breads with Cheeses & Butters
2nd Remove: Lentil Soup & Green Salad
3rd Remove: Chicken in Lemon/Garlic/Yogurt Sauce, Grilled Beef Rolls,
Carrots, Couscous
4th Remove: Strawberry dessert w/ wafers

Hope to see you at KASF and Defending the Gate!

In Service to  my Crown, my Barony, and my Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Autocrat,  Defending the Gate V
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief  Sable