[Moo] 1st Monday reminder, for glass guild

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 15:26:46 PST 2006

Hi everyone!

Ready to get the torches going?  Melt some glass?  Make some  beads?

This is a reminder that the Stierbach Glass Guild is meeting the first
Monday of the month.  That's next Monday, March 6th.

This meeting will be at the home of Grace Whyting.  Start time is 7pm  and
will end when the fuel runs out, yours or the tanks!

We have supplies for beginners, torches and glass.  We do ask that you  bring
your own fuel.  A one pound tank of Mapp gas can be bought at Home  Depot.
Yes, propane can be used and is cheaper, but it is dirtier and can  mess up
your beads.

Try to give me a heads up if you are planning to attend as I would like an
idea of how many stations to set-up.

Grace

19130 Pintail Ct
Purcellville, VA 20132