[Moo] Cross stitch pattern for Stierbach populace badge

ryansnead at adelphia.net ryansnead at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 2 17:30:42 PST 2006

If anyone is interested in more cross-stitch patterns on the theme of Stierbach, here is a link to a website of a Sterbach alumna who made these patterns a few years ago.

http://www.geocities.com/ldyisabellemarie/

Isabelle is not active in the SCA anymore and has moved out of the area. If anyone uses them, I'm sure she would be happy to know they were being put to work. She made them for everyone's use. I can also pass along glad tidings to her if you like as well.

Iustinos