[Moo] Yurt for Sale (Pennsic Delivered!!)

Martin Wilsey martin.wilsey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:45:24 PST 2006

Full details here:

http://www.hell-labs.com/yurt/

Price: $900
Size: 15' diameter

You might ask me, "Why the hell are you selling a yurt that you went to all
that trouble to build?"

The answer is that I liked them so much I built another one! Another answer
is that we have so many pavilions now it's time to let go of one (before she
will let me build another BIGGER one)!

This yurt has gone to the last 4 Pennsics. My 2 kids have shared it every
year and now they are making noises about getting their own tents so they
don't have to share.

The person who buys it can make an appointment with us and we will bring it
to your camp at Pennsic and show you how to set it up. It is easy and can
actually be done by one person. Two organized people can set it up in about
an hour. Carpets and furniture not included!!

Luther