[Moo] Free firewood in Arlington

Jewel avani_pari at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 15:53:45 PDT 2006

Saw in the newspaper an ad for free firewood, and I knew y'all were talking about needing firewood. Here's the ad from the Washington Post:

FREE FIREWOOD--White Oak. Must split/haul. Arlington. 703-533-3044

It sounds like they just had a tree cut down, and want to get it out of there. Might not be good for Baronial Birthday, but if someone has the room in their yard, we could always store it for a later event. If someone has the equipment to break it up into haulable pieces and a truck, it's free. Worth calling at least, eh?

Vivats the Dream,
Julienne fille Gaspard, mka Jewel