[Moo] Birthday - request for garden hoses

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 15:15:34 PDT 2006

All except one of the Garden hoses the Barony ownes are currently up at Pennsic.  We will need to run a hose to the shower, one to the kitchen and one as close to the Chiurgeon as possible.

Please bring your personal hoses if you can loan them.  We will put some tape and lable them with the owners name.

Also if anyone has a 3way garden hose splitter that would be a help also.  This way I would not have to purchase one.

Marcolo

P.S. can someone please forward this to both of the Canton lists for me?

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx