[Moo] Thank you for all that helped with feast at Baronial Birthday

Annie Hamel Annie.Hamel at cgifederal.com
Mon Jul 24 07:25:59 PDT 2006

Good day to all,

I usually try not to use the Barony's list if possible, but as
feastocrat for Baronial Birthday, I had to send my thanks to all the
gentles that helped me put this feast together.

To Grace, I really appreciated your support and help while planning this
feast.  I learned a lot from you and I appreciate your patience with my
mini breakdowns.

The lamb that you cooked on Saturday and your lentil dish was
appreciated from all.  I mad sure that all who commented on this knew
that you were the person who made these dishes happen.

To Rosamund and Gwen of Akeru Thunder, without your help in the kitchen
on Saturday, the feast would not have been possible.  You helped Grace
and I all day long without fail and made this a fun place to be.

I also want to thank all of the Akeru Thunder household members who came
from West Virginia to support Marcolo, Leonara and I on that day.  We
really appreciated your presence and support.

To the people who helped with serving, you made sure everyone had enough
in their plate and was served on a timely manner.  Thank you!

I also want to thank the people that volunteered, but could not be put
to service.  Your offer of service was greatly appreciated.

To Mannis (please excuse the spelling), thank you for lending us your
grill.  It made all the difference in the world with the lamb and was
put to use on the chicken too.

It was a huge part of the cooking done on Saturday.

Last, but certainly not least, a feast like this one done in a very
primitive setting requires a lot of food preparation done ahead of time.

I do not know how I could have completed this feast without all that
helped with that cooking.

Iustinos, Grace, Marcolo, Leonara, Alesia, Karl, Suna, Ilse and
Alexandre either came to one of the pre cooking session to help or did
entire dishes on their own.

I am really grateful for all your help and I hope that you would not
hesitate to call on me for assistance in the future.

I am sure that I will forget some people, and I am sorry that I do.  So
much happened on Saturday, that I lost track of who was helping towards
the end.

Thank you to all the gentles who helped clean and organize the kitchen
after feast.  It was a lot easier to deal with it on Sunday with all
that work already done.

If anyone wishes to get the recipe for any dishes done on Saturday,
please contact me off the list and I will be happy to pass them along.

In service

Heloise Le Gardeur