[Moo] Camp locations at Pennsic

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:21:57 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the List!

Once again the wheels of fate are drawing many of us to foreign lands as we answer the call to support King and Kingdom at the great Pennsic War.

Baron Colum and I would like to know where the members of our populace are camping, so that we might stop in should we be in the neighborhood - and so we can get in touch with you if need be (assuming you want to be found).

Anyone who so desires may respond to this email with the appropriate information - SCA name, block number and group, and the dates you plan to be at the war.

For your information, the Barony of Stierbach is camping once again on N-21.

Yours in Service,

Baroness Briana