[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting - Wednesday July 5

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 15:01:23 PDT 2006

I would like to request a few moments after the meeting for me to ask some individuals questions about Birthday that doesn't need to take up everybodies time.

Marcolo
autocrat

Lisa Mitchell <cwymarc at comcast.net> wrote:     Baronial Business Meeting - Wednesday July 5     The next Stierbach baronial business meeting will be held Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at 7 p.m. at the Central Library in Manassas.
  All are welcome. Directions http://www.stierbach.org/sites/mccl.htm Join us for supper after the meeting at a local restaurant.
  Agenda:
  Highlights of officers reports
Baronial Birthday
Upcoming demos
Pennsic locator - where are you camping? (If block assignments are out.)
Abhainn Iarthair event
  Financial committee actions:
  Additional funds for baronial tent
Additional funds for Birthday
Tables
Storage locker fees
Other small purchases
  New business

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx