[Moo] Pennsic Attendees

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 11:59:40 PDT 2006

Greetings good gentles!

  I hope that Birthday went well for you all!
  NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE

  We need someone to haul up Baronial equipment for Pennsic. We do not expect a full load.

  The trailer will possibly be Enequy's old trailer. As Enequy will ne  hauling the New trailer and will already have a full load to haul.

  I would also like to add if you have not signed up for the  pwmoo35 at yahoogroups.com that you should do so to keep ontop of the  current events.

  If you have Awesome :) you are right where you are supposed to be and I thank you so very much.

  Yours in Service
   Karin Taylor de Cameron