[Moo] Pennsic Attendees

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 13:05:26 PDT 2006

I have not yet gotten through all of my e-mail so please forgive me if I am asking a question that has already been resolved.

Will there be an opportunity for those of us attending Pennsic who are not camping with the Barony to provide you with a list of the campsites where we are staying?  Or is this not needed?

Marcolo

Dexter Guptill <3fgburner at gmail.com> wrote: that would be pw35moo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com :-)

 On 7/24/06, Heidi bohm <greenaura2black at yahoo.com> wrote:  I would also like to add if you have not signed up for the pwmoo35 at yahoogroups.com  that you should do so to keep ontop of the current events.

 Erich von Kleinfeld, mka

 Dex
--Dexter Guptill
aka "Brother Shotgun of Social Justice"

http://members.cox.net/dguptill
"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to reload'. "
-- http://www.schlockmercenary.com

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx