[Moo] Pennsic Attendees

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Mon Jul 24 20:38:24 PDT 2006

When do you want it to go up?  I also have an old trailer and can pull it
with stuff if it is needed.  I will be going up the 11th.

Annejke

When you stand finally before God, your children and your grandchildren
beside you, be sure your conscience is clean, or you will not be able to
hold up your head and look into the eyes of the divine. -- Vaylah

  _____