[Moo] Pennsic Attendees

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 13:22:10 PDT 2006

Please note the trailer is currently being stored at my place in Dale City.  I will accomodate whomever wishes to come pick it up just let me know in advance so one of us can be home for you.  I will not be able to take this as I am hauling a rented trailer to Pennsic packed with the personal gear of 4 people and a number of items from my household.

Marcolo

enequy at adelphia.net wrote: The stuff is really needed by the first weekend or as late at the middle of the first week. And hopefully taken back the last weekend or a day or two earlier. So the middle weekend to go up is a bit late as the stuff is at the minimum the shower, stoves and a number of other things.

Thanks anyway for your offer.

Enequy

H., V., K., & S.

---- Martha Wallenhorst  wrote:
> When do you want it to go up?  I also have an old trailer and can pull it
> with stuff if it is needed.  I will be going up the 11th.
>
> Annejke
>

> When you stand finally before God, your children and your grandchildren
> beside you, be sure your conscience is clean, or you will not be able to
> hold up your head and look into the eyes of the divine. -- Vaylah
>
>   _____

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx
http://mail.yahoo.com