[Moo] Camp locations at Pennsic

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Jul 25 14:12:32 PDT 2006

> Baron Colum and I would like to know where the members of our populace
> are camping [at Pennsic]...

Evan da Collaureo
I'm preregistered with Maison de Cat, block N-03.
However, issues have arisen, and until they're resolved I honestly don't
know where I'll be camping.
I also don't know when I'll be arriving at the war, but it will be no
later than midday on Friday the 11th of August. I plan to stay to the very
end on Sunday the 20th.

Of course, where I'm camped is not usually the place to find me! If you're
looking for me the best places usally would be:

Heralds Point
Troll
the dance pavilion
Clan Cambion (E-15)